Rising dancers captivate the crowd in the Pedini Femme. This split-sole shoe slips on and off for quick changes and convenience. The combination of neoflex and leather adds stability and flexibility through movements. Features include exposed arch and 3/4" shock absorbing heel. Insole lining is moisture absorbent and odor-deterring to keep dancers dry while working up a sweat.
- Light, strong, breathable Neoflex and durable leather upper
- Patented two-piece split-sole design with minimalist instep provides notable arch exposure
- Contoured suede forefoot patch is cushioned and provides traction
- Insole lined with moisture absorbing, odor-deterring, antimicrobial DRYZ
- 3/4" PVC injected, lightweight, non-marking and shock absorbing heel
- Form-fitting elasticized binding throughout the topline and instep
- Begin with street shoe size - 1/2 size up